Logisitics Coordinator – Steele’s Total Logistics Ltd.
Steele’s Transportation Group is a busy Freight Management business that arranges freight for our customers throughout North America. These shipments are for a wide variety of business types and our customers are across Canada and the U.S.A. We specialize in LTL to FTL, both domestic and cross border, Dry Van and Flat Deck freight.
As a Logistics Coordinator, you will represent the Steele’s Transportation Group while working under Steele’s Total Logistics Ltd. You will play an important role by canvasing new business opportunities and developing relationships with decision makers to secure new business.
We have a team of experienced leaders who can guide and mentor you in the process.
- Uncover opportunities to add new accounts
- Maintain contact with new accounts
- Negotiate rates with carrier partners to present solutions to customers
- Manage customer shipments from origin to destination
- Follow up on shipments in transit to ensure they are executing as promised
- Establish sales objectives and report on progress frequently
- Excellent communicator with customers, peers, and management
- Must be a self-starter
- Experienced in Freight Transportation (3PL Logistics preferred)
We offer very competitive Base plus Commission packages along with an environment that you can thrive under. Your earning potential is unlimited.
For further information please contact us at:
Click the 'Apply Now' button to apply for this position.
$41,600.00 - $52,000.00